Three Springs Fruit Farm
Proudly growing food in Adams County Pennsylvania since 1901.
Located in beautiful Adams County, Pennsylvania, Three Springs Fruit Farm is a seventh generation family farm that brings fresh tree fruit, berries, tomatoes, vegetables, and products made with them to markets all over the Mid-Atlantic. Founded in 1901, Three Springs Fruit Farm is recognized by Food Alliance as among the best in their field for their commitment to progressive, sustainable growing practices and land management.
News from the Farm
- Photo(s) added: January 9, 2017
- New recipe: Protein Monster Vegan Enchiladas December 28, 2016
- New recipe: Leek, Pumpkin, and Rosemary Soup December 28, 2016
- New recipe: Leek and Feta Croquettes December 28, 2016
- New recipe: Peach Caprese Salad December 28, 2016
- New recipe: Butternut Squash Enchilada Skillet December 28, 2016
- New recipe: Curried Carnival Lentil Stew December 19, 2016
- Photo(s) added: December 19, 2016
- New recipe: Crown Pumpkin Personal Pizzas December 19, 2016
- New recipe: Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake December 19, 2016